myWorld iPad App Release 1.3.0
Explore the newest features in myWorld iPad App 1.3.0, including Create New Leg, route options, speed enhancements, and more.
Create New Leg
Everything you need to quickly file & go
Create New Leg has the accuracy you need with all the aviation content you desire in one simple view. myWorld’s newest feature eliminates the complexity of calculating, uplinking, getting a weather delivery package, and filing a flight plan by integrating required information and route options.
Painlessly plan out every aspect of the leg by entering the arrival and departure ICAO to fuel, payload, flight level, Great Circle, aircraft registry, and more. After you have it planned, overlay multiple routes on the map view alongside the weather overlay to select the best possible route. Save your planned trip by naming it so you can locate it by searching in past, current, or future trips. Whichever trip you choose to review, you can make it full-screen without view of the menu panes.
See full list of Create New Leg features
- Create and Save a Plan Name to make searching for past, current or future trips simple
- Activate full screen view with one tap to easily swap between regular and full screen
- Toggle display of Great Circle and HUD on an interactive map overlay
- Set User Defaults in Preferences to quickly choose Aircraft Registry
- Everything you need to quickly file and go on one screen:
- Arrival ICAO
- Departure ICAO
- Arrival Alternate
- Fuel options – defaults to max tankerage
- Call Sign o Date/Time – Auto populates one-hour past current
- Flight Level
- Persons on Board (POB)
- Effortlessly search using myWorld’s robust planning information - weather, airport, country, permit requirements, and many other key trip data sources
- Pilot in Command
- Enter a Given Name and Family Name for ATC Filing Message. If the name provided is not currently stored in the Crew Manifest, a record will be stored for updating later with information such as passport, license, address, etc.
Visualize your options to select the best routes. Users can choose the best possible route options by overlaying multiple routes on the map/chart view alongside weather overlays. While routes are generating or calculating, users can tap on the alert function to see the status and view reasons.
New color-coded annunciators allow users to quickly select the desired route to calculate their flight plan.
Easily access all Routes through one viewable area. Route options include:
- Recently Cleared
- Frequently Cleared
- ATC/CDR Routes
- Customer Routes
- CFMU Routes
- World Fuel Services Analyzed Routes
We’ve significantly improved download speeds by optimizing storage data between Airport Data and Nav Data. Additional speed enhancements include resetting the timing parameter and removing the alert to download previous flight data.
iOS Authentication Integration
Quickly log in to the myWorld iPad app using the iOS Touch ID and Face ID authentication features.
FIR Boundary Overlays
- New options have been added giving users the ability to overlay FIR boundaries with or without country labels on maps and High/Low charts
- Users can set their Preferences / Leg to always avoid FIRs while generating routes
- Navaid identifiers have been added identifier in Route Options / Navaid Profile to designate which Navaid was used to make a profile preference
- Delete company stored routes in Route Options
Additional Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP)
Additional Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) airport charts from Seattle Avionics have been added to continue process of world coverage
- Removed processing spinner from Preferences section which was stopping users from navigating to other areas
- Removed processing spinner from Newsfeed section which was stopping users from navigating to other areas
Make Notes and Share Documents
Quickly make notes and share viewable documents via email or fax
Manifest/Crew Primary Passport
Users can now specify a Primary passport in the Manifest / Crew area
- Removed show me button from login as part of security enhancement
- Add Touch ID and Facial notes here
Users can now set their preferred defaults for:
- Temperature - Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Email or fax numbers for Package Deliveries
- Map view of Dashboard
Full Screen View
Activate full screen view of flight plan with one tap to quickly remove side and top navigation bars
Search for Company Trips
Users can now easily find company trips by filtering on trip for Self-Service or Managed Trips
Aircraft Performance Group (APG) Notifications
When users without an APG subscription are attempting to download APG or access Weight & Balance or Runway Analysis in the app, an alert will now display informing users to contact their World Fuel Services account representative.
myWorld Training Video
Over 20 myWorld iPad app training videos are available directly in the app while in online mode
View the full list of resolved issues in 1.3.0
- Managed Trips with Package Deliveries from Word Fuel Services were not available within the app
- App was timing out when generating routes for long legs
- Processing error and core data error alerts were displaying and not letting users continue
- Users were receiving popup alerts and processes were stopping when calculating a plan
- TBA trips were causing Trip/Legs to display out of order
- Weather charts were corrupted when emailed
- System was not displaying available Navaids in search when creating Round Robin legs
- Weight & Balance and Runway Analysis were not working due to the system pointing at incorrect integrator numbers
- Runway Analysis / Options section were not saving when users tapped out
- Weight & Balance fields of Fuel on Board and Fuel Enroute were not auto populating from a calculated flight plan
- Map overlays were not displaying properly
- Maps were not centering correctly
- Users were not able to fax throughout the app
- Autocorrect was populating in the Fuel section
- Terms and Conditions agreement button was not visible on larger iPad screens
- Snap to Map airport overlay within Airport Search area
- Users were not able to see estimated Nav Fees when reviewing routes in the Advanced Route Options section
Download myWorld 1.3.0 on the App Store Now
Have questions about myWorld or need support?
We are here to help.
Local: +1 281 280 2221
Toll Free: +1 844 505 5437